Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 20, 2008

Be Accountable!



Gosh, some days life just is not fun and others, you want to soak every moment up. Bible Camp (VBS) for our church is huge; with over 500 children attending, 300 plus workers, plus all the specialty things that happen before and after, we have close to 1100 people experiencing BC in some fashion. I have poured so much into this year. I have been able to direct areas I have not directed before and have been able to be on the front lines of answering questions. I love it - I can tell this is what nourishes me and I enjoy being able to partner with others and create an experience that children can experience Jesus in. YET - it only takes one person, one phone call, one rough conversation to damper my heart. That phone call came last night........and I am still processing it. But as I do, the glasses I need to wear have Romans 12:12 stamped in them "Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."

So on I tread, and as a final remark....7 more days to go!


No comments: