Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 9, 2008

Life Moments


The time has come to start the phase of life called blogging.........the adventures of our family are ones that need to be shared and yet, need to be given a voice.

This past weekend started our new phase of life called "Parents of a Homeschool Graduate." My heart is happy and yet, so heavy. You wonder if you said all the things you needed to say, did all the activities you wanted to do, gave fingerprints to all the dreams you had....and the list goes on.

Our first born - Michael has moved into the college years.......and I really am not ready. I thought I was, I felt I was, I told myself I had to be and yet, my heart is not there. So my first life moment will be "letting go and letting God" and our family will stake claim in the verse Romans 12:12 Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.

We pray that Michael will stake claim in this verse as he begins his new journey!


No comments: