Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 3, 2011

Grace for the Good Girl!

Grace for the Good Girl.............I love this book.  I found an on-line small group for the book:  http://amybayliss.com/2011/09/grace-for-the-good-girl-online-small-group/ and I look forward to reading through it and learning with other women, women I have never met.  At the same time, I sent out the invitation for my own group of friends.  Friends that have spoken into my life and friends that I want to know on a more intimate level.  There will be another invitation going out tomorrow as I allow the Lord to lead me in that direction.  (hence why I am reading the book, we all want to be accepted and what happens if the first group of friends want nothing to do with me or the book??  What does that say??)


So as I prepare my home and all the little "touches" I want to do to honor the hearts of my girl-friends, here is to hoping all who enter find peace and see the Lord and grow with me!



See the child in the background?  Feet up on kayak and listening to music and heading off to the brush?  She is enjoying the moment.....that is what I pray for.

No comments: