Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seeds are planted...

This picture reminds me that we are always planting seeds, esp. when you are working in Children's Ministry in a church.  My son, the handsome guy in red, has had to help in some fashion in CM (Children's Ministry) since he was in 6th grade.  He has done it all, helped with crafts, played dress up, shared nuggets of spiritual truths.  He has been puked on, peed on and has had to referee sharing of toys to helping cut out crafts.  Name it, he has done it and has done it with a heart for God and for children.  (hint:  this is a great attribute of a husband)  Now that he is in college, and his life is very busy, it is rare he is able to come and help...but when he does, the children remember him and they enjoy having him around.  It blesses my heart to see my own children blessing others!!  I love this young man and the heart he has.

No comments: