Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Sign of A Wonderful Dad....



Even though this picture is old, it reminds me of the wonderful dad Amber (and Shelby) have in their lives.   I have been asked by Mike not to post pictures of him in curlers, or having his hair in pony tails, or even having barrettes sticking out of his hair....so I thought this one was perfect.  Whenever the girls have asked to do Mike's hair (and believe me, this is when they were younger and also might have contributed to Mike going gray and shaving his head today) he would always oblige.  We have wonderful scrapbook pages of Mike being part of a beauty shop moment and never thinking twice about it  (unless I came into the room with a camera).  For the girls they have wonderful memories and I might say, for one daughter, Amber, it perfected her hair skills!!  So cheers to Mike and cheers to the dad he has been to the girls!

No comments: