Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blessing Others....




One of the neatest things for me as a mom is watching my kids "shine!"  What a blessing these girls are to other families and the relationships they are building are precious.  We were given the honor of babysitting for a good friend of ours.  I love being asked to babysit and yet, enjoy it so much more when the girls and I do it together.  When we arrived to the Hoskey household, the kids did not want me, they wanted my kids.  So Amber started doing Abby's hair and Owen wanted to show Shelby his IPAD and what games he had, so off they all went. As for me,  I hung out with Anthony and was able to remember what it was like talking to Michael when he was his age........


I knew the rules:

1.)  ask me questions when I am not engaged
2.) do not expect a deep conversation unless you want to grab a controller and play the game with me
3.) if any questions, please remember the first rule.

It gave me a chance to remember Michael at this age and how I could just watch him play.

I am so thankful for this wonderful family!!




No comments: