Listen to Joyful in Hope


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Feeling Left Out?



After 4 months off, I went back to work today, back to ministry and I will say it also included lots of  surprises that made the day so pleasurable.  Along with all the goodness of today, came sad conversations that were hard for me.  Conversations where others knew I was too busy to participate in the activity they were planning and therefore did not include me....and you know what?  I can not take it to heart.  My goal is to find a healthy balance between ministry and homeschooling and maybe for now, I am not doing 50 things at once.   I will acknowledge it does hurt....and in the same breathe, will acknowledge I do not want to miss the funny moments with my family either.  So the Lord is in control, the Lord loves me and the Lord will lead me to what I need to be doing.

No comments: